Best Bohemian Hairstyles for Every Girl
When it comes to hairstyles, the word bohemian evokes your most laidback and free-spirited self. Long, loose locks, wispy chignons, and goddess locs make creating your ideal bohemian hairstyle easy, dreamy, and fun. Regardless of your hair texture, type, or length, we have the look for you.
Check out our 55 styles for your ultimate bohemian hairstyle.
What Does Bohemian Hair Mean?
Many people wonder about the bohemian style and the meaning of bohemian hairstyles. In fact, it’s very simple. Bohemian hair locks that have a curl of a wave to them.
You can easily create a bohemian hairstyle no matter what type or length of hair you have. Just add the locks a little wave and a few accessories. Girls with short hair often go for bohemian hair extensions.
How Long Does Bohemian Hair Last?
If you are using hair extensions to create a bohemian hairstyle, such bohemian hair lasts just as any braided in hair extensions. From 3 weeks up to 3 months depending on the quality of the extensions and the type of your hair as well as the maintenance routine.
Tips To Maintain Bohemian Hair
Here are some tips for maintaining bohemian hair:
- Use a soft paddle brush to brush the hair extensions before washing.
- Use shampoo to soak the hair extensions in before wearing.
- Use hair conditioner mixed with water to spray on the hair so it becomes softer and more manageable.
- Make natural curls on your hair by braiding the locks overnight.
- Try to use as little hair gel as possible to make your hair look natural.
- Use a curling iron to create large waves instead of tight curls.
- Use hair masks to improve the quality of your bohemian hair.
Accessories For a Bohemian Hairstyle
A boho style usually requires some accessories. Before choosing one of the below options, think about which accessories you like the best. If you locks are thin, you might want to consider a braided hair extension.
Take a look at the plaited hairbands. Cotton daisies, laces, headbands should be in the arsenal of each boho girl. Pay special attention to the scarfs.
If your hair is thin or not as long as you wish, you can use a pretty silk scarf to braid it into your hair. This will allow you to make your boho hairstyle voluminous and more special.
Bohemian hairstyles are truly flattering. They look natural, appealing, inspiring, and magnificent. The main advantage of them is that you don’t have to keep the hair neat. You can let your imagination run wild!